LOCATION: See each discipline for exact dates and sites.
ENTRY FEES: Registration fees vary by event. Registration taken on-site for all shooting events. You are responsible for checking with match director before day of your match.
DIVISIONS & SAFETY: *Senior (50+), Men, Women, and Junior Classifications. *Contact each discipline director for further information.
SHOOTING EVENTS: (Events subject to change). Always contact the match director in advance of the event.
- NRA & Olympic Pistol: Director Don Plant: 480-855-0002. Phoenix Rod and Gun Club. Time and Date TBA. See map: http://www.phoenixrodandgun.org/directions.htm
- NRA 900 .22 Pistol: Contact Bob Logan at 480-832-6356. Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Mesa. Date & Time TBA.
- Smallbore 3-Position .22 Rifle 50’ and 50 yard Outdoor: Director Ed Roberts: 480-694-5090. Held at Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Mesa on Feb. 21, 2013. Club Members and past participants will be notified by the smallbore director.
- Black Powder: BP@RioSaladoSportsmans.com Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Mesa.
Match Date TBA.
- High Power: Director Mike Toliver. Rio Salado Sportsmans Club, Mesa. Match date: TBA.
Contact Mike at: HP@riosaladosportsmans.com
- High Power Rifle Silhouette: Director Jim Rose. Rio Salado Sportsmans Club, Mesa. Match date: TBA. For information contact Jim at: Riflesil@riosaladosportsmans.com
- Full Auto: Director Mickey Thompson. FullAuto@RioSaladoSportsmans.com Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Mesa. Maun Match-TBA. Club Members will be notified by the Full
- Cowboy Action Shooting: firstname.lastname@example.org Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, 3960 N. Usery Pass Road, Mesa, AZ 85207. Main Match TBA.
For more information, please contact discipline director or shooting commissioner, Ed Roberts at 480-694-5090
This sport “IS” part of the Grand Canyon State Summer Games. Entry materials for the other Summer Games sports will be available online at the Grand Canyon State Games website at www.gcsg.org statewide beginning in mid -April 2013.